Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Party Week: Monday Decorating

It's party week at Chez DeBree, and time to get serious with finishing up the decorations and other preparations. Today was the day to finish up all major decorating on the main floor, and while I didn't get everything I wanted to done, I got quite a bit done. A couple of scenes have to wait until Saturday to put up, and I scrapped one other decor project (no, I'm not telling what) due to time constraints. Here's some of what I did today:

I set up the corpse buffet under our new giant bat. I love that guy! His eyes flash red...scary!
The skeletal centerpiece, ready to serve.
The windows have eyes! Or one window, anyway.
And some creepy faces around (and in!) the fireplace.
Tomorrow I'm finishing up the basement decor - photos tomorrow night!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That is so cool!! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard anyone do so much work for Halloween, but it's brilliant. I am not big on parties, but I swear, if I lived near you, I would gate crash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Erica!

    LW - no need to crash, you're welcome here anytime. :-)

    ReplyDelete