Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Party Week: Thursday Scenes

Blogger went down last night, so this is yesterday's post, finally up.

My main mission today was to finish painting the graveyard fence black - mission accomplished! Of course I forgot to get a picture, but there will be plenty once we get the tombstones out tomorrow. After letting my hands recover for a bit (I don't love spray paint!), I headed downstairs and set up the autopsy room:
Cool in regular lighting, but way spookier with the red bulb in!
I spent the rest of my time today cleaning, putting totes away and working on the main activity for the party. We're very close to being done with all the scene setting - here are some shots of the pediatrics ward:
Peek-a-BOO!
What's that they're playing with?
We also brainstormed the party ideas our guests will vote on for the 2010 party. The themes are:

Heaven & Hell
Worst Fears/Superstitions
Time Warp

Which one would you vote for?

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. WOw it looks great!! I just helped my sister hang up black heavy plastic on all the walls in the living room, floor to ceiling. Next we are painting them neon and getting the black lights set up.


    I love the little kids playing those are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Awesome! I love the worst fears/superstitions! totally freaky. Can't wait to see the finished product. I can't believe all the stuff you do!!

    ReplyDelete